Our Loose Parts Selective Plating Equipment is a very economical way to selectively plate precious metals on different types of connectors, made on screw machines or formed by dies.
- Interchangeable tooling allows to quickly switch
production of multiple parts, pins and sockets.
- The equipment is fully automated and self contained, only requiring an electrical and air connection.
- Heavy duty construction, made of stainless steel and polypropylene.
- PLC control of all process equipment and sequences.
- Production Rate – minimum 6,000 parts per hour.
- Gold reduction up to 80%.
- Proprietary plating cell design eliminates dog bones.
- Floor Space Required – 5′ x 5′.